Published on
Last updated on

Form HP-1 Revised: How To Request Payment For Outstanding Medical Bills

To all of our Medical Friends dealing with Workers Compensation, this page outlines the NY Workers’ Compensation Board’s new process for requesting payment of a bill or arbitration.

Note that there are two different addresses to send the form to, depending on what you are requesting. They are as follows:

When requesting an Administrative Award, Form HP-1 should be sent to the Board’s Centralized Mailing Address:

New York State Workers’ Compensation Board
PO Box 5205
Binghamton, NY 13902-5205

When requesting Arbitration, Form HP-1 and a check for the processing fee should be sent to:

New York State Workers’ Compensation Board
Medical Director’s Office/Finance
328 State Street
Schenectady, NY 12305

For questions regarding the new HP-1 form, medical practioners are encouraged to call the Workers’ Compensation Board at 1-800-781-2362.