It is well known that there is a huge Social Security disability claim backlog. One of the things that New Yorkers who need to file for disability benefits can do to shorten their wait time is apply online. Not only is applying online easier, but may applicants find the online process much less confusing.
It is important that your SSDI claim is complete and accurate, as any errors or omissions could mean a delay or denial of your disability claim. You may find that applying online leads to fewer errors and makes the process easier to understand, as there are fewer papers to shuffle or lose.
To help you prepare your SSDI benefits application as accurately as possible, we’ve written a number of articles over the years to help you improve your chances of success. Please check out these helpful NY Social Security disability claim tips:
- Three Quick Tips for a Successful Social Security Disability Claim
- Top 7 Tips for Social Security Disability Claims
- The Main Factors In Every Social Security Disability Case
- How To Improve Your Chances Of Winning Disability Benefits
- Thinking about foregoing Social Security Disability benefits because of the long wait? Let us help.
Remember, if you are finding the SSDI application or appeals process to be challenging, we can help. Please contact our White Plains office to discuss if and how we can help you.