The U.S. Department of Labor's Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) will join with the New York City Department of Buildings and other partners to provide safety training and heighten awareness of construction safeguards and hazards during New York City's Construction Safety Week from April 27 to May 1.
This event will include meetings about:
- How to Identify and Hire a Licensed Contractor.
- Homeowners' Night: Resolving ECB Violations and Illegal Conversions.
- Construction, Demolition and Abatement Operations.
- High Risk Construction Oversight Study: Cranes – Findings and Recommendations.
- High Risk Construction Oversight Study: Excavations – Findings and Recommendations.
- High Risk Construction Oversight Study: Concrete – Findings and Recommendations.
Check it out.